- Salmon fillet: 100 g
- Salad mix
- Leek: 1
- Cucumber: 1 large or 2-3 small
- Tomatoes: 2
- Salt: pinch
- Pepper: pinch
- Oil: 4 tablespoons
- Mustard: 2 tablespoons
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- White wine vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Firstly, add some salt and pepper on the salmon. Then cook in a pan with a little bit of oil. When cooked, cut in a small pieces.
- Then cut salads, slice leek, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Then combine all ingredients for sauce.
- Lastly, put the salad mix in the plate, pour with sauce, add cooked salmon on top and enjoy your lightly healty meal!