- Flour: 150 g
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda: 0,25 teaspoon
- Salt: pinch
- Eggs: 2
- Kefir or buttermilk: 150 ml
- Sugar: 50 g
- Melted butter: 25 g
- 1. In a bowl, mix together: flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2. In another bowl, beat eggs with kefir (or buttermilk), sugar and melted butter.
- 3. Then pour flour mixture into eggs and kefir mixture and mix well to combine. Batter should be thick.
- 4. Cook pancakes in a frying pan with a little bit of oil, while it becomes soft brown.
- 5. You can eat with some yogurt, sour cream, jam, berries or anything youd' like!
Did you like? Share it with everyone!