- Chicken broth: 2 l / 4,5 lbs / 70,5 oz
- Carrots: 2
- Celery: 2
- Onions: 2
- Cauliflower: 1 (nedidelio)
- Chedar cheese: 100 g / 0,2 lbs / 3,5 oz
- Salt: pinch
- Ground pepper
- First of all, dice carrot, celery, onion and cauliflower.
- Put a little bit of oil in a frying pan. Cook vegetables for a few minutes in a medium heat. Then cover it, and stew for about 10 minutes. Vegetables should be tender, but still in their shape.
- Then in a pot boil broth. Then add vegetables and simmer for a few minutes more.
- When done, add grated cheese and stir. When it melts, blend it all together. Add some seasoning, stir and enjoy. Tasteful!