- 4 thin slices of pork bacon
- A broccoli cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- A tablespoon of honey
- Half a teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Quarter a teaspoon of salt
- A tablespoon of shredded pistachios
- Shred the bacon into thin slices and fry until it's crispy.
- Separate the cabbage into small inflorescences and boil for a few minutes in salted water. Pour away the salted water and pour cold water on the cabbages, so it remains green.
- Get a bowl and put the cabbage, pour cranberries, shredded scallion, nuts, and bacon.
- Get a separate bowl where you can mix the oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Pour the salad with this sauce. Enjoy!