- 1 big cauliflower
- Half a spoon of oregano
- Half a spool of basil
- Half a spoon of garlic powder
- Quarter a spoon of grounded paprica
- Half a spoon of salt
- Quarter a cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- Marinara sauce (or ketchup)
- Grated Mozzarella cheese
- Dried tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- Salami (or bacon)
- Shred cauliflower using kitchen mixer and an "S" shaped knife. Put it in the microwave for 4 minutes at maximum power. Strain off the liquid.
- Put an egg in the remaining mass, add spices and Parmesan. Knead the dough. Form a pizza crust on baking paper and bake at 230 C for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spread the sauce, sprinkle Mozzarella, place dried tomatoes, paprika, spinach, onions, salami or bacon. Put it in the oven and cook at 230 C for another 8 to 10 minutes.