- 150 grams of crumbled tea cookies
- 125 grams of butter
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams of sugar
- 500 grams of Mascarpone
- 250 grams of Ricotta
- 2 teaspoons of corn powder
- 200 grams of blueberry jam
- Vanilla essence
- Melt the butter and mix it with the cookies. Stir and spread the dough in a baking tin. Whisk the eggs and sugar, put in the Mascarpone, Ricotta, vanilla essence, corn powder, and mix the whole thing.
- Pour the mass into a prepared form and bake at 180 C for about 40 minutes. Wait for the pie to cool off and spread blueberry jam on top.
- Before serving, leave it in a fridge for at least 3 hours.