- Chicken breasts: 2
- Grated cheese: 100 g
- Sours cream: 3 tablespoons
- Garlic: 1
- Chicken spices
- Slice chicken in small pieces, season with some chicken spices and salt.
- Then grate cheese (if not grated), chop garlic clove, cut dill. Put everything in a bowl, add sour cream and mix well.
- Put frying pan in a medium heat, add some oil and cook chicken. When done, pour cheese and sour cream sauce.
- Wait while the cheese melts, stir if needed. When all chicken is covered with sauce, your meal is done. Turn off the heat and eat with some rice and fresh salads.