With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- 400 grams of skinless chicken breast
- 2-3 celery stems
- 2 tablespoons of almonds
- A tablespoon of dried cranberries
- A tablespoon of raisins (or 100 grams of fresh grapes)
- A pinch of salt
- Ground pepper
- 1. Separate chicken's meat from the bone, get rid of the skin. Cut the meat into small cubes.
- 2. Slice celery stems into half-circles.
- 3. Mix everything in a bowl. It's extra delicious if you eat it with rye bread. Enjoy!