- A kilo of chicken
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 110 milliliters of olive oil
- A teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of ground black pepper
- A teaspoon of honey
- Lemon juice from a single lemon
- 1. Start with the marinade. Prepare all the ingredients and mix them. Then cut the chicken.
- 2. Pour the marinade on the chicken. Mix it and leave for at least 12 hours.
- 3. Ideally, you should cook the chicken on a grill, though an oven might also work (at about 180 C). Enjoy!
Did you like? Share it with everyone!