- Chicken breast: 500 grams
- Plain flour: 3 tablespoons
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Pepper: to taste
- Garlic: 5 cloves
- Heavy cream: 200 ml
- Granary mustard: 1 tablespoon
- Butter (for frying the chicken)
- Start with cutting the chicken into bite-size pieces (or a bit bigger). Mix flour, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with flour.
- Fry the chicken pieces in melted butter with sliced garlic.
- When your chicken is nicely golden, pour heavy cream into the skillet and let it sit on heat for a while. Add a spoon of mustard and mix well.
- Serve with rice and/or salad. Enjoy!