- Sliced chicken fillet: 500 gramų / 1 lbs
- Beated egg white: 1
- Starch: 0,5 glass
- Chopped onion: 1
- Sliced green paprika: 1
- Grated carrots: 2
- Fresh or frozen peas: 2 glass
- Honey: 2 tbsp
- Sliced almond (to decorate): a little
- Ground pepper
- Pour a little oil in a frying pan. Dip chicken into beaten egg and then roll in starch. Cook on a high heat for about 5 minutes. Take out the chicken.
- Then in a frying pan cook onion, for about 3 -4 minutes, then add paprika, carrot and stir, cook more for 3 - 4 minutes, while becomes soft. Pour peas and cook a little more.
- Then pour honey into veggies and mix well. Add chicken and mix well one more time. Turn off the heat. Season with some salt, pepper and pour some almond on the top.