- 150 grams of flour
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 50 grams of sugar
- A tablespoon of baking powder
- A tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 100 milliliters of kefir
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of black chocolate chips
- 1. Pour flour into a bowl, put other dry ingredients and mix everything.
- 2. Make a hollow in the dough and put all liquid ingredients, mix it.
- 3. Pour chocolate chips and mix the mass thoroughly. Heat a heart-shaped waffle-iron and start making pancakes. Enjoy!
- 4. Note: Pancakes don't end up very sweet, so use syrup or jam if you like it.
Did you like? Share it with everyone!