- 150 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 25 grams of dark cocoa
- A tablespoon of syrup
- 130 grams of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 180 grams of black chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 4 to 5 plums
- Sift and mix the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder. Get the butter, syrup, and 50 grams of chocolate. Put it in a pot and melt using low-intensity heat. Chop the rest of the chocolate.
- Whisk eggs with sugar and pour it in the flour mixture. Pour melted butter with chocolate, stir it.
- Pour chopped chocolate. Get a muffin shape and start making them.
- Cut plums into thin slices and "place" them in the dough.
- Heat the oven to 180 C and bake for about an hour. Use a wooden stick to find out if the muffins are ready. Take them out and wait to cool off. Enjoy!