- Dark chocolate: 100 g
- Milk chocolate: 250 gramų
- Eggs: 3
- Sugar: 300 g
- Sunflower oil: 240 ml
- Boiled beets: 300 g
- Cacao powder: 30 g
- Flour: 200 g
- Baking powder: 1,5 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 175°C (350 °F). Take a 23 cm (9 inch) baking tray and grease and flour it.
- Melt dark chocolate. Slice beets and blend it to puree.
- Whisk eggs with sugar, oil and vanilla extract in a bowl. Then add beets puree and melted chocolate, mix it well. In another bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Then, little by little, add flour mix to dough and mix it. Pour dough to baking tray and cook in the oven in about 60 minutes.
- When cooked, take out pie from the baking tray and set aside until it cools. Latter melt white chocolate and pour it all over the pie. Enjoy it!