- 4 eggs
- A pack of sweet condensed milk
- 3,5 glasses of flour
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- Powdered sugar (for sprinkling)
- 1. Whisk the eggs and pour condensed milk. Pour flour and baking powder while stirring.
- 2. Thoroughly mix the mass using a wooden spoon. Leave it for 30 minutes, so the dough is not too sticky.
- 3. Start making walnut-sized donuts.
- 4. Put them in the boiling oil and cook until they become brown.
- 5. Once you take them out, sprinkle some powdered sugar on top. Enjoy!
Did you like? Share it with everyone!