- 250 grams of dry Couscous
- Half a cucumber
- A paprika
- 150 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- A teaspoon of lemon juice
- 25 grams of dill
- 25 grams of parsley
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder
- A teaspoon of sugar
- A teaspoon of salt
- 1. Start with preparing the Couscous. Chop the vegetables and cut the cheese.
- 2. Prepare the sauce. Chop the herbs, mix it with oil and spices.
- 3. Mix everything. Leave in a cool environment for a few hours. Enjoy!
Did you like? Share it with everyone!