- 125 grams of corn flour
- 125 grams of regular flour
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- 120 grams of sugar
- 220 milliliters of milk
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams of butter
- 5 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 250 grams of Mascarpone cheese
- 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 6 strawberries
- Mix melted butter with milk and eggs.
- Use a separate bowl to mix flour, corn flour, sugar, and baking powder. Pour it all into the egg mix. Put the peanut butter and mix until you have a solid mass.
- Fill 3/4 of the cupcake form and bake at 180 C for about 25 minutes. Let them cool off.
- For the cream, whisk mascarpone cheese together with powdered sugar. Use a baker's syringe to squeeze the cream on the cupcakes. Put strawberries on top and enjoy!