- 360 grams of curd
- 80 grams of flour
- A couple of eggs
- 7 grams of baking powder
- 7 grams of vanilla sugar
- 40 grams of sugar
- Rub curd with eggs, sugar, and vanilla sugar. Pour flour and baking powder. The dough should end up being soft.
- Start forming balls with your wet hands. Place them in heated oil.
- Oil is heated enough when you can see a kind of a thread in it. If it starts smoking, it means that the heat is too much.
- Fry for about 15 minutes.
- Use a strainer to get rid of all the unnecessary fats. Wait till the donuts cool off and sprinkle some powdered sugar. Enjoy!