With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- 500 grams of cream texture curd
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 200 milliliters of milk
- A teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- A pack of vanilla pudding powder
- A handful of berries you like
- Some jam
- 1. Heat the oven to 180 C.
- 2. Thoroughly mix curd, sugar, salt, vanilla sugar, and eggs.
- 3. Get a separate bowl to mix milk and pudding powder. Once done, pour it into the curd mass.
- 4. The whole thing should be rather watery, which is what we want.
- 5. Spread the sides and bottom of the baking tin with butter. First pour the berries,then the pudding mass on top.
- 6. Put it in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- 7. Pastebėjimas: Gavosi itin lengvas bei gardus pudingas, net nepajausdamas jo suvalgai daugiau nei planavai.