- 300 grams of fat curd
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 30 grams of soft butter
- A tablespoon of cream
- 2 teaspoons of poppies
- 200 grams of chocolate
- Get a mixer and whisk the curd together with butter and powdered sugar. If the mass is too dry, slowly pour cream while whisking.
- Sprinkle some vanilla and poppies. Leave the mass in a cool environment for at least an hour.
- Form about 8 curd snacks and put them in a freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Once the snacks are solid, pour melted chocolate. Enjoy!