- Curd: 1 kilo
- Eggs: 4 large (or 6 medium)
- Milk: 100 ml
- Semolina: 200 grams
- Sugar: 200 grams
- Melted butter: 100 grams (or margarine)
- Butter: a little bit (for greasing the pan)
- Bread crumbs: 3-4 tablespoons (to cover the pan)
- 1. Push the curd through a strainer into a bowl, add egg yolks, semolina, milk and melted, cooled butter.
- 2. Beat egg whites and sugar until stiff. Fold in the whites carefully to the curd mass. Let it sit for about 1 hour.
- 3. Grease the baking pan with butter, sprinkle the bread crumbs and pour in the prepared mass. Bake in the pre-heated oven at 190C for about 40 minutes. Enjoy!
- 4. Note: You can add some raisins to the batter before baking.
Did you like? Share it with everyone!