- A big paprika
- An onion
- 3 spoons of olive oil
- 150 grams of smoked bacon
- A spoon of tomato paste
- 350 grams of Mascarpone cheese
- A pinch of ground pepper
- Cut paprika and onion into small cubes and fry them in oil.
- As soon as the vegetables soften, put in chopped bacon without the skin, tomato paste, and fry for a few minutes while mixing.
- Put cool paprika, onions, and bacon in a food processor. Also, add Mascarpone cheese and mash until you have a solid mass. Pour pepper and thoroughly mix again.
- Enjoy it with bread or anything you can think of. The spread is delicious. Enjoy!