- 400 grams of mixed ground meat (chicken and pork)
- An egg
- A spoon of starch
- 2 spoons of mayonnaise
- A slice of garlic
- A small onion
- Fresh parsley
- Black pepper
- Extra mayonnaise (to grease the sticks)
- 3 potatoes
- Some oil
- Grated fermented cheese
- Put everything into the ground meat and thoroughly knead it. Separate into 4 parts and form pads using wet hands.
- Put parchment paper in the baking tin. Place pads on it and grease them with mayonnaise.
- Peel potatoes and cut them into cubes. Spread some salt and black pepper, cumin. Pour some oil and mix it. Put the stuffing on the meat pads.
- Bake at 220 C until potatoes are nicely brown. Put it out of the oven, spread the grated cheese and put it back in and wait until the cheese melts. Enjoy!