- Marinated herring fillet: 4
- Onion: 1
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Red paprika: 1
- Mushrooms: 150 g
- Caraway seeds: 1-2 tablespoons
- Ground pepper
- Salt (not necessary)
- First of all, cut herring in small pieces.
- Then in a frying pan with a little bit of oil, cook chopped onion and garlic, when the onions becomes light, add chopped paprikas and mushrooms. Cook until soft.
- Then add caraway seeds and cook for a little bit more. Season with some ground pepper and salt (if needed), pour a little bit of oil if dry.
- Turn off the heat. Wait, while cools and then mix with herring. Serve with some boiled potatoes. Enjoy!