For cookies dough:
- 200 g flour
- 60 g cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 200 g sugar
- 145 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 50 g butter
- 80 g white chocolate
- 100 g sweetened canned milk
- 300-350 g sugar powder
- 1. Mix all dry ingredients for dough.
- 2. Room temperature butter mix with eggs.
- 3. Pour butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix one more time.
- 4. Then in a baking tray lined with a baking paper, put small dough balls, press them a little with your hands.
- 5. Bake in a 180C (360F) preheated oven. When done - let cookies to chill.
- 6. For filling, melt white chocolate, pour melted butter and add condensed milk. Mix everything to combine. Then, while stirring, pour powdered sugar.
- 7. Then take one cookie, spread on it filling, and add on the top another cookie. When done, put in a fridge for about an hour. After that, you can enjoy your homemade "Oreo" cookies!
Did you like? Share it with everyone!