For the sauce:
- 500 grams of minced meat (we used turkey)
- 100 grams of spreadable cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 500 milliliters of broth
- 2 tablespoons of salty soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Mix minced meat with eggs, cheese, and spices. Spread a baking tin with parchment paper. Wet your hands and start forming dumplings. Put them on the baking tin.
- Prepare the sauce from the broth, soy sauce, and tomato sauce. Pour it on the dumplings and put the dish in an oven. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 180 C.