With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- 500 grams of leaven-free dough
- An egg
- 450 grams of chopped mutton (or any other meat you prefer)
- A big sweet paprika
- An onion
- A carrot
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of white pepper
- A pinch of meat spices
- 1. Defrost the dough, roll it and start making small circles (about the size of 2 bites).
- 2. Grate the onion and the carrot. Chop the paprika and mix it with mutton. Pour salt, pepper, meat spices. Pour chopped parsley and mix everything thoroughly.
- 3. Put the meat and vegetable stuffing on each of the rolls and start forming kibinas. Spread them with whisked egg.
- 4. Spread the parchment paper onto a baking tin. Heat the oven to 200 C and bake for about 20-25 minutes.