- 300 grams of chicken sausage-meat
- 3 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 laurel leaves
- 2 spoons of oil
- A pinch of minced ginger
- A handful of rice
- A spoon of spices for sausage-meat
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of 5 pepper mix
- A pinch of chopped dill
- 1,5 liters of water
- Season sausage-meat with spices for sausage-meat. Mix thoroughly and put aside.
- Peel potatoes and carrots. Cut them into cubes. Heat oil in a pot and cook carrots and potatoes for a bit. Pour about 1,5 liters of water and cook.
- Once the water boils, put laurel leaves, rice, and formed meatballs. Cook for about 20 minutes. Season it with salt, peppers, minced ginger. Before serving, put chopped dill. Enjoy!