- Room temperature butter: 150 g
- Liquid honey: 3 tablespoons
- Flour: 125 g
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Brown sugar: 125 g
- Salt: pinch
- Oatmeal: 125 g
- Crushed pecans: 100 g
- Crushed chocolate: to taste
- 1. Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix everything with hands until sticky mixture dough.
- 2. With wet hands form a little balls (about tennis ball size). Put them in a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press each cookie softly with your hands.
- 3. Preheat oven to 180C (360F). Bake until cookies become soft brown (about 30 minutes). Take from oven and set aside to cool. Enjoy it!