- Room temperature butter: 150 g
- Liquid honey: 3 tablespoons
- Flour: 125 g
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Brown sugar: 125 g
- Salt: pinch
- Oatmeal: 125 g
- Crushed pecans: 100 g
- Crushed chocolate: to taste
- 1. Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix everything with hands until sticky mixture dough.
- 2. With wet hands form a little balls (about tennis ball size). Put them in a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press each cookie softly with your hands.
- 3. Preheat oven to 180C (360F). Bake until cookies become soft brown (about 30 minutes). Take from oven and set aside to cool. Enjoy it!
Did you like? Share it with everyone!