With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- Onions: 1 kilo
- Plain flour: 250 grams
- Milk: 1 cup
- Dry white wine: 1 cup
- Eggs: 1
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 2 cups (for deep-frying)
- 1. Peel the onions and slice them into quite thick slices and separate them into rings.
- 2. Prepare the batter: In a mixing bowl, make a hole in the flour and pour in milk, add egg, salt and pepper and mix well. Thin the batter with wine, to have sour cream-like thickness.
- 3. Coat each onion ring by dipping in the batter and fry in hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Enjoy!