- Egg: 1 (medium)
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Kefir: 250 ml
- Melted butter: 2 tablespoons (about 30 g)
- Flour: 1 cup
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda: 0,5 teaspoon
- Salt: pinch
- Sliced fresh strawberries: 1 cup
- First of all, in a large bowl, beat the egg. Pour vanilla and sugar. Then add kefir and melted butter. Mix everything to combine.
- In another bowl, mix together: flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour flour mixture into the batter and mix to combine.
- Then add sliced strawberries and stir. Cook on high heat with a little bit of oil. Enjoy with some yogurt, sour cream or jam!