- Pork steaks: 4
- Ground pepper: a lot
- Chicken broth (or other broth): 0,5 glass
- Onion: 2
- Cream: 3 tbsp
- Oil: 3 tbsp
- Brandy: 2 tbsp
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- First of all, wash and then dry pork steaks. Beat a little. Pour with salt and with lot of pepper. Set aside for a few hours.
- Heat the pan with a little bit of oil and add the steaks. Cook for about 3 - 4 minutes each side. When done, take out of the pan and put somewhere warm.
- Melt butter in a pan, add chopped onion and cook while it becomes soft.
- Take pan off the heat. Pour brandy. Put pan on low heat again, for 30 seconds.
- Pour broth and cook for a little. Try to taste and if needed add some seasoning.
- Pour cream and boil for a few more minutes. The sauce should be thick.
- Finally, pour sauce all over the steaks and serve. Bon appetite!