- Pumpkin: 200 grams (peeled and grated)
- Eggs: 1
- Buttermilk: 200 ml
- Activated baking soda: ½ teaspoon
- Plain flour: 1-1½ cup
- Oil (for cooking)
- 1. Beat an egg with salt, add buttermilk, pumpkin, baking soda and flour.
- 2. Mix well and cook small pancakes on a frying pan with a little bit of oil. Flip to cook on both sides.
- 3. Serve and enjoy. Can be served with jam and/or sour cream.
- 4. Note: Pancakes turned out very fluffy and soft. It was hard for everyone to guess what they were made from.
Did you like? Share it with everyone!