With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- 250 grams of Ricotta cheese
- 225 grams of flour
- 115 grams of butter
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of sugar (and an additional tablespoon)
- 1,5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 apples
- Half a tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1. Start with peeling the apples and cutting them into thin slices. Sprinkle it with sugar (one tablespoon) and cinnamon.
- 2. Whisk the butter with sugar (200 grams), break the eggs and pour Ricotta. Mix flour with baking powder and pour it into the dough. Mix everything again and add the apple slices.
- 3. Heat the oven to 175 C. Bake for about an hour. Enjoy!