- Beef loin pieces: 4 (small)
- Ground black pepper: 0,5 teaspoon
- Salad mix: 200 g (salad, leek, cucumber, tomatoes)
- Olive oil:: 1,5 teaspoon
- White wine vinegar: 1,5 teaspoon
- Mustard and honey sauce: 0,5 teaspoon
- Water: 3 tablespoons
- Salt: pinch
- Ground pepper: pinch
- Season beef with salt and ground pepper. Then put in pan with some oil and cook all sides for a few minutes in medium heat.
- Mix all sauce ingredients well.
- Then on a serving plate, add salad mix, cooked beef and pour some sauce. Enjoy your meal!