2. Then grate peel from the lime and put in a bowl. Squeeze out juice on it, add olive oil, chopped garlic, mustard, honey, chili. Season with salt and ground pepper. Mix everything.
3. Take the beef and cook on a grill from both sides. Also, you can cook in a pan, too. When done, season with some salt and ground pepper. Cover with foil and set aside in a warm place for 5 - 10 minutes.
4. Boiled potatoes cut in 2 peaces, put in a pan with a little bit of oil and fry from the both sides. When done, take out and put on some paper towel.
5. In another pan heat some oil and add cherry tomatoes. Just when tomatoes peel starts to crack, take out and put on some paper towel.
6. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients for sauce.
7. In serving plate, add washed salad, potatoes, tomatoes, beef slices, pour with some sauce.