With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- 4 chicken quarters
- A tablespoon of paprika powder
- 1-2 teaspoons of chilli powder
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Worcester sauce
- A teaspoon of dried thyme
- Half a teaspoon of curry
- A quarter teaspoon of ground mustard
- A quarter teaspoon of ground cumin
- 3 slices of garlic
- 1. Mix all the spices and spread it on the chicken. Leave it in a fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- 2. Heat the oven to 175 C and bake for about 45 minutes.
- 3. You can squirt some oil while cooking, so the chicken is juicier. Enjoy!