- Small squid fillet
- 2 eggs
- Onion leaves
- A small cucumber
- Half an onion for the salad
- A couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise with dill
- Black pepper
- 1. Defrost squid if it is frozen. Start boiling and adding squids, but don't boil longer than 5-7 minutes.
- 2. Boil the eggs. Cube the squids, eggs, cucumber, and onions. Put everything in a bowl and season it with spices, mix with mayonnaise.
- 3. You can serve salad on a grilled baguette. Cucumber provides freshness; squid adds a great spice for your taste buds.
Did you like? Share it with everyone!