With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- Eggs: 5 (large)
- Fat milk: 1 glass
- Oil: 1 glass
- Flour: 2,5 cup
- Sugar: 0,5 glass
- Cacao powder: 1 tbsp
- Instant black coffee powder: 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon: 1 tsp
- Baking powder: 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Grated orange peel: 1
- 1. Beat eggs with sugar, until it becomes fluffy. Then add oil, beat one more time. Pour flour mixed with baking powder, always stirring. Add milk and mix to combine. Divide dough in twain.
- 2. Then in one part of dough, add cacao, coffee and cinnamon powder. Mix very well. In another part of dough pour vanilla and grated orange peel. Mix well.
- 3. Take 26 cm diameter baking tray, line with some baking paper. Then add 2 -3 tbsp of light dough, on them - 2 - 3 tbsp dark dough. Repeat it while you ran out of dough.
- 4. Preheat oven to 170C temperature. Bake pie for about 60 minutes. Enjoy warm or cold - doesn't matter, tastes very good.