- 2 glasses of full grain flour
- 2 spoons of cocoa powder
- A spoon of grounded linseeds
- 2 spoons of warm water
- A spoon of soda
- A spoon of apple vinegar
- 3 spoons of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- A glass of water
- Coconut oil (for cooking)
- Pour flour, cocoa, sugar, and salt into the bowl.
- Pour warm water over grounded linseeds and wait for it to swell.
- Pour apple vinegar over soda and mix. Soda has to froth.
- Pour swelled linseeds and soda into the dough.
- Pour a glass of water and mix everything thoroughly. Cook on coconut oil. Enjoy!
- Note: Crush linseeds in a blender or a coffee-grinder.