- 100 grams of "Kale" salad
- 3 small carrots
- 2 small zucchinis
- 240 grams of canned lentils
- 30 grams of nut and seed mix for salad
- A pinch of dry thyme and oregano
- Grounded pepper
- Oil (for cooking)
- Pour some oil into the frying pan. Place grated carrots and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Slice paprikas into slices, chop the lettuce and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Put lentils, spices, mix and cook for another 60 seconds.
- Turn off the fire, pour the nut and seed mix and serve. Enjoy!