500 grams of beef ham (at least 2 centimeters thick)
1. Dry the beef. Spread a little bit of oil and sprinkle dried spices.
2. Put the beef on grills and put it in an oven. The oven should be at about 75 C. Bake for 2 to 3 hours. The inside temperature of the meat should be about 60 C.
3. Take out the beef and leave it for about 20 minutes.
4. Sprinkle some salt. And if you want, spread some oil again. Heat the oven to 230 C and leave the beef inside for 10 to 15 minutes. Just enough time to make the surface brown. Once you are finished with the cooking, take it out and wrap the beef in foil or parchment paper.
5. The meat goes great with various side dishes. Pick whichever you prefer and enjoy the meal!
To make the stew600g shin beef (21 oz) cut into large chunks100g (3.5 oz) sliced smoked streaky bacon350g (12.3 oz) pearl onions or shallots500g (8.8 oz) small mushrooms2 sliced garlic cloves1 garni bouquet (tie together a sprig of rosemary, thyme and parsley with one or two bay leaves)1 tablespoon tomato paste3 cups red wine, 750 mLIf necessary, beef stockfreshly ground black pepper and saltTo make the celery root mash2 tablespoons olive oilsprigs of rosemary and thymetwo bay leaves4 pods cardamom