1. Dry the beef. Spread a little bit of oil and sprinkle dried spices.
2. Put the beef on grills and put it in an oven. The oven should be at about 75 C. Bake for 2 to 3 hours. The inside temperature of the meat should be about 60 C.
3. Take out the beef and leave it for about 20 minutes.
4. Sprinkle some salt. And if you want, spread some oil again. Heat the oven to 230 C and leave the beef inside for 10 to 15 minutes. Just enough time to make the surface brown. Once you are finished with the cooking, take it out and wrap the beef in foil or parchment paper.
5. The meat goes great with various side dishes. Pick whichever you prefer and enjoy the meal!