With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- 3 eggs
- 170 grams of sugar
- 170 grams of flour
- 3 to 4 apples
- 1. Start with whisking the eggs together with the sugar until there aren't any sugar grains left. Slowly mix in the flour. Don't stir too much; you don't want the dough to lose friability.
- 2. Cut the apples into small cubes and mix them with the dough.
- 3. Pour everything into a baking form, covered in parchment paper. If you want, you can sprinkle the top with sugar or cinnamon.
- 4. Heat the oven to 180 C and bake for about 40 minutes. Enjoy!