Wet Apple Pie with Yogurt
- 3 apples
- 2 eggs
- 210 grams of flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- 115 grams of room temperature butter
- 100 grams of Greek yogurt
- 2 spoons of vanilla sugar
- 1 spoon of baking powder
- 1. Separate egg yolk from whites. Whisk whites with 100 grams of sugar. Whisk yolk with the remaining sugar, vanilla sugar, yogurt, and soft butter.
- 2. Mix flour with baking powder and add it to the yolk dough. Mix whites.
- 3. Peel apples and cut them into one-bite cubes. Mix them into the dough.
- 4. Pour the dough into baking form and cook at 180 C for about 50 minutes. Enjoy!