- Room temperature butter: 70 g
- Brown sugar: 120 g
- Egg: 1 (large)
- Grated carrots: 2 (large) about 250 ml
- Thick yogurt: 170 g (or sour cream)
- All purpose flours: 170 g
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: pinch
- Cinnamon: pinch
- Ginger: pinch
- Nutmeg: pinch
- Cardamon powder: pinch
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 C (400F) degrees temperature. Peel the carrots and grate.
- 2. Mix butter with sugar, while it becomes fluffy. Add egg, and mix while mixture becomes white. Add grated carrots, yogurt and mix again.
- 3. Then, in another bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and all spices. Pour into the batter and lightly mix.
- 4. Pour batter into narrow baking tray and bake for about 50-60 minutes. Remember, if baking tray is wider, you need to cook for less time.
- 5. Lastly, take out pie from the oven, let to rest and enjoy!