Home made chocolate, always reminds me cold winters. Then you sit by the window fully covered and warm with the view of falling snowflakes and cup of hot chocolate in your hands. So good to remember childhood.
200 milliliters of almond milk
50 milliliters of creamy coconut milk
100 grams of milk chocolate
2 drops of almond aroma
roasted coconut chips (for decoration)
1. Melt chocolate using a hot water bath.
2. Pour almond and coconut milk to the pot and add the almond flavor.
3. Pour melted chocolate in mixture.
4. Heat and stir until it gets well mixed.
5. If you fell that chocolate needs more sweetness add few teaspoons of sugar. Serve it with cup decorated coconut chips or marshmallows and enjoy.
Easy no bake chocolate rum balls2 cups of confectioners’ sugar2 cups of finely chopped toasted almonds or hazelnuts, plus more for rolling4 tablespoons cocoa powder6 tablespoons maple syrup2/3 cup rum (any kind)Kid-friendly rum balls- 790 g sweetened condensed milk- 170 g (2 cups) desiccated coconut- 50 g (half of a cup) cocoa powder-130 g (2 and a half cups) desiccated coconut for rolling, extra