With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- Potatoes: 4 (middle)
- Oil (for baking pan grease)
- Tuna in oil: 1 can
- Mayonnaise: 2 tablespoons
- Onion: 1 small or a half
- 1. First of all well wash potatoes. Put them in a baking tray greased with oil. Heat the oven to 180°C (360°F) and bake potatoes in about 40 minutes.
- 2. Then smash tuna with a fork, add chopped onion, seasoning, some mayonnaise and mix well.
- 3. Finally, cut cooked potatoes (but not fully) and add some filling. Enjoy your potato with tuna!