- 400 grams of cottage cheese
- 100 grams of butter
- 100 milliliters of cream
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 3 packages of biscuits
- 2 handfuls of dried fruits
- 1. Shred the biscuits in a way that half is crumbs; the other half is small pieces.
- 2. Pour sugar, cream, and melted butter into cottage cheese. Mix the mass until it becomes a solid and relatively thin puree. Pour dried fruits and thoroughly mix the whole thing.
- 3. Put the cottage cheese and biscuit mass in a baking tin, outspread with cling film. Leave it in a fridge for the night. Enjoy!