1. First of all, combine gelatin and a little bit (about 4 tablespoons) water. Leave for about 5 - 10 minutes. Then wash the strawberries and cut them into 2 pieces. Add them in a pot, pour brown sugar, lemon juice, grate some lemon peel, and cook for about 3 - 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, add half of gelatin and stir, while gelatin dissolves. Set aside to chill.
2. Then whip mascarpone cheese with sugar powder and vanilla. Warm a little one tablespoon of cream and dissolve in it the rest gelatin. Then add gelatin to the mascarpone mixture. In another bowl, whip cream very well,when done, carefully mix together with mascarpone mixture.
3. Prepare 4 dessert glasses. Pour lemon - strawberries in about 1/2 or 1/3 of glasses. Put in a refrigerator for about 10 minutes, to rest. Then pour vanilla - mascarpone mousse on the top. Put again in refrigerator for about 2 hours to set.
4. While waiting, bake crunchy cookies. Melt butter and mix together with sugar powder, egg white and flour. Set in refrigerator for about an hour. Preheat oven 180C (360F) temperature. Line baking tray with some baking paper. With spoon form little cookies (form as you like) and bake in oven for about 6-7 minutes (if cookies are large, you will need to bake for a little bit longer).
5. Serve dessert with fresh baked crunchy cookies, fresh strawberries and if you like - with fresh mint. Enjoy your tastefully summer dessert!