With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- 2 eggs
- 2 spoons of flour
- A quarter of spoon of baking powder
- Half a spoon of salt
- A quarter of spoon of ground black pepper
- 6 large potatoes
- Half an onion
- 50 grams of fermented cheese
- Oil (for cooking)
- 1. Get a big bowl and whisk eggs, baking powder, flour, salt, and pepper.
- 2. Grate the potatoes with a small grater. Put in grated onion and fermented cheese. Pour egg and flour mass into the potato mass. Thoroughly mix it.
- 3. Boil the oil in a frying pan and start forming pancakes. Cook for a few minutes for each side. Serve with sour cream or a sauce you love.